- JumboCdpAsked on December 13, 2014 at 12:14 PM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 13, 2014 at 10:20 PM
We really sorry about all these inconveniences. We had a downtime yesterday as stated here JotForm Status
While the DDoS attack was rapidly blocked, it caused our servers to be down for around an hour, and some of our users' forms were not displayed for a longer time. However, the issue is now solved.
If the issue continues in your side, please give us your blog link so we can inspect further and assist you.
- JumboCdpAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 05:01 AMContinues with problem , all my formul'rios continue without loading .
- JumboCdpAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 05:02 AM
I'm having a lot of prejudice
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 07:56 AM
We have received the confirmation from our back end team that the Brazil's based IP addresses that were disabled since yesterday are now enabled. Please kindly check again and let us know if the issue still exists.