- carstoresAsked on December 13, 2014 at 04:43 PM
Não consigo visualizar meus formulários.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 14, 2014 at 01:44 AM
I was able to view your form here without any issues. Here's a screenshot:
Please confirm if you were able to see the form now. If not, please try to view your form using its direct URL: http://www.jotformz.com/form/41916751296664. Let us know if the issue remains the same.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 14, 2014 at 01:49 AM
Just an additional questions to confirm if we have some issues:
a. Were you able to load our website http://www.jotform.com ?
b. Were you able to view the form using its direct URL http://www.jotformz.com/form/41916751296664 ?
c. How about our website without CDN: http://www.jotform.com/?noCDN=true ?
Please let us know!
- carstoresAnswered on December 14, 2014 at 10:39 AM
Continuo com o mesmo problema, não consigo visualizar
Já tentei com o chrome, mozila e internet explorer.
Pelo link direto eu consigo ver.
Essa é uma das páginas que têm formulário, e não consigo ver.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 14, 2014 at 12:00 PM
Our apologies! I just received an update about it and the problem is related to the DDoS attack that was made by Brazil's based IP Addresses. We blocked those IP Addresses and it seems like your IP Address was affected and that's the reason why you're not able to view your form and some of your customers/users.
You can find the incident report to this link: http://jotformstatus.com/post/105049547226/downtime-between-7pm-and-8pm-est-on-dec-12-2014.
This thread is already forwarded to our developers. If there are updates, you should know it via this thread. For now, I have whitelisted your IP Address. Let me know if you can view the form now.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on December 14, 2014 at 09:03 PM
We just received word the plan is to lift the ban on IP addresses in Brazil tomorrow. We apologize for the inconvenience. Our team has been working hard to minimize the impact, and unfortunately this issue affected some more than others.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 07:04 AM
We have received the confirmation from our back end team that the Brazil IP addresses are now enabled. That should have resolved the issues you were having.
Do check and get back to us if the issue persists.
- carstoresAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 07:08 AM
Olá, no meu caso foi resolvido sim, voltou ao normal.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 08:37 AM
Você é bem-vindo.
Estou feliz em saber que o problema foi resolvido.
Não volte para nós, se você tiver quaisquer perguntas.
- zagasaAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 07:56 PM
ola eu estou com o mesmo problema podem me ajudar?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 09:03 PM
I think I have answered on this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/792368-porque-nao-consiguo-ver-meu-formulario#1.