- Severo2007Asked on December 13, 2014 at 07:31 PM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 13, 2014 at 11:26 PM
The issue should be now resolved. Please do get back to us should the issue persists in your side.
- ItajuibesacolasAnswered on December 14, 2014 at 11:42 AM
The problem persists on my site.http://www.itajuibesacolas.com.br/pagina/13169/enviar-arte
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 14, 2014 at 12:47 PM
I have already forwarded your problem to our developers. Please check it here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/475277.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on December 14, 2014 at 09:13 PM
We just received word the plan is to lift the ban on IP addresses in Brazil tomorrow. The attack originated from there so we had to limit access until it subsisted. We apologize for the inconvenience. Our team has been working hard to minimize the impact, and unfortunately this issue affected some more than others.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 06:57 AM
We have received the confirmation from our back end team that the Brazil IP addresses are now enabled. That should have resolved the issues you were having.
Do check and get back to us if the issue persists.