- transcricoesAsked on December 13, 2014 at 07:43 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 14, 2014 at 02:33 AM
Our apologies! We are aware of the issue and I think our developers are already into the process of resolving the problem.
- ItajuibesacolasAnswered on December 14, 2014 at 11:12 AM
I tried the direct link and it does not work: http://form.jotformz.com/form/42378552627664
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 14, 2014 at 12:42 PM
I've moved your reply as a new thread. Please kindly check it here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/475277.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on December 14, 2014 at 09:27 PM
We're very sorry for the inconvenience. There was a cyber attack from Brazil last week, and we unfortunately had to restrict many of the computers coming from Brazil. This limitation should be lifted shortly, I believe by tomorrow. Thank you for your patience and understanding while we bring everyone's forms back online.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 06:56 AM
We have received the confirmation from our back end team that the Brazil IP addresses are now enabled. That should have resolved the issues you were having.
Do check and get back to us if the issue persists.