- CidadesDigitalAsked on December 13, 2014 at 09:55 PM
MY FORMS NOT APPEAR MORE ON WORDPRESS, WHICH COULD HAVE HAPPENED?
- BenAnswered on December 14, 2014 at 03:47 AM
I am sorry to hear that you were affected by this, but as our system was recently attacked from many Brazil based IPs it seems that your IP was either one of them or 'near' to the ones that were used in this actions.
For this reason you are not able to see the jotform on your website.
I will however forward this to our maintenance team and they will get back to you in regards to your specific IP.
- ItajuibesacolasAnswered on December 14, 2014 at 11:37 AM
It is not one specifc IP, but all brazilins IP, I need all my clients can see the form, not only me.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 14, 2014 at 03:05 PM
We understand your concern and apologize for the inconvenience caused. Our backend team is fully aware of this issue and they are working on it to resolve the issue at the earliest possible. Let's wait for their update.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on December 14, 2014 at 09:29 PM
We're very sorry for the inconvenience. There was a cyber attack from Brazil last week, and we unfortunately had to restrict many of the computers coming from Brazil. This limitation should be lifted shortly, I believe by tomorrow. Thank you for your patience and understanding while we bring everyone's forms back online.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 06:53 AM
We have received the confirmation from our back end team that the Brazil IP addresses are now enabled. That should have resolved the issues you were having.
Do check and get back to us if the issue persists.