- Balou492Asked on September 30, 2011 at 04:41 PM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 05:11 PM
Yes it is,you can edit or create a Custom Thank you Message, here's a guide that you may follow.
1. From your form, Click on Setup & Embed then click Thank You tab above.
2. Select Thank You Message.
3. Edit your Desired Custom Message, like you said "Merci" , then Finish!
[I just removed SS cause it was banned from the img host]
Please let us know if you are having trouble editing. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 11:54 PM
You might also want to visit the following post from Wayne which includes screenshots and additional information on how this works.
Let us know if there is anything we can help you with.
- Balou492Answered on October 01, 2011 at 09:20 AM
Merci pour votre aide. C'est si simple quand on sait comment faire...
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 01, 2011 at 09:28 AM
Your most welcome Balou. Just feel free to post if you have more questions.