- accracorpAsked on December 14, 2014 at 06:33 PM
Are there any API limits? We are using a form to collect data and process to our CRM software. During testing it worked fine. However we are now receiving the following error:
Any ideas on how to increase this limit?
Can someone from Jotform support please get back to me about the above?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 04:48 AM
Yes there are limits on the API requests. In free account it is limited to 1000 request but in premium account you can have 10000 requests per day.
I have sent your request to our back end team to increase the limits. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update form them.
For now, I have reset your API limits and you should not get the error message for next 10000 requests.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on December 18, 2014 at 03:38 AM
You can change your package to Economy or Professional to increase the API access limit.
- Economy 20,000 reqs/daily
- Professional 50,000 reqs/daily