- FocusedMarketingAsked on December 15, 2014 at 02:07 AM
I want to embed a couple different payment forms within one main form because you can only use one within a main form. If I use the iframe embed option to embed a payment processing form within a main form, would they both submit when you click the main from submit button or would there need to be two submit buttons?Also, I am having an issue with iframe widget displaying my form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/43418919218966 if you click the second option for the first questions, and first option for the second question, you should see an iframe embed come up below, but it is just white space.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 06:27 AM
Only one form will be submitted. If you click the main form's submit button, only the main form data will be submitted - and vice versa.
Your problem about the iFrame widget has been moved here http://www.jotform.com/answers/475788. Will follow up later for our reply.
- FocusedMarketingAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 07:19 PM
Is there anyway to build a script to submit the iframe form the same time you submit the main form?
- raulAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 10:36 PM
Hope this helps.
Let us know if you have further questions.
- raulAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 10:39 PM
Forgot to mention that this script must be executed outside the form, so you'll need to add the parent form to a webpage using the full source code method.
- FocusedMarketingAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 11:25 PM
Sounds good. That should still work. As long as I can do it and have "one" submit button. I think I can achieve what I want writing a simple script. Thanks!
- raulAnswered on December 16, 2014 at 12:44 AM
If you need further assistance, feel free to open a new thread.