- bitsworkshopAsked on December 15, 2014 at 06:04 AM
2. And more importantly - the Credit Card name & number clears from Stripe payment gateway. However, the Coupon Code previously used is not shown HOWEVER it is still applied after the form is submitted (the total shown on the screen is correct. The confirmation email shows the code and the adjusted prices). Also, the items previously selected (in cart) are checked but the total is incorrect.
- CharlieAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 09:13 AM
I'm not sure if I understood you correctly. May I ask a step-by-step procedure on how you are getting the problem and if you are able to attach a screenshot of what you are seeing, that would help us a lot. Is it after clicking submit button and opening the form again you are able to see the coupon code being applied? Also, I'm unable to see a cart function in our Form builder, have you embed the form to your ecommerce website?
We'll wait for your response.
- bitsworkshopAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 01:52 PM
Please see this video https://www.dropbox.com/s/4okq4q4euy0a86s/jotform.mp4?dl=0
it clearly shows EVEN after clearing the cache, the coupon code is applied upon the second visit to the form without entering it.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 03:41 PM
Thank you very much for provided details. The issue is related to the autofill script that is being automatically included and cannot be removed when you enable the Stripe integration on form.
That script is not supposed to be included, so I have escalated a bug report ticket to our Development Team.
We will keep you updated via this thread.
- kevinkoelzerAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 12:05 PM
Any update on this?
- CharlieAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 01:16 PM
Apologies, this thread was way back in 2014. I checked the ticket report and it seems like this issue is already resolved. I strongly suggest opening your own thread post here in the forum for us to better assist you.