- FocusedMarketingAsked on December 15, 2014 at 06:26 AMAlso, I am having an issue with iframe widget displaying my form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/43418919218966 if you click the second option for the first questions, and first option for the second question, you should see an iframe embed come up below, but it is just white space.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 09:43 AM
Please open the condition intended to display the widget and do the following:
1. Click Add New Action
2. Select widget field(id27)
3. Save the condition
You may also consider reducing the width of the jotform to which the iFrame points to about 400px and then in the iFrame widget reduce the width setting to about 450px.
If you need more help with this, please let us know.
- FocusedMarketingAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 10:29 AM
Thanks. That did it!
- CarinaAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 12:10 PM
Thank you for updating us. We're glad to see it is solved now.
On behalf of my colleague you are most welcome.
Let us know if you need more assistance.