- JohnAsked on September 30, 2011 at 07:53 PM
-If I create “file upload” field on my form, what’s the size of file upload per one-time submission? / Within the size limit, can I create multiple file upload fields on one form?
-How long the submissions can be stored in my account?
-If the monthly submission goes over the limit, do you charge fees for the extra submissions? Am I still going to see the submissions even after they went over the monthly limit?
- JotFormHelperAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 07:59 PM
I Have Answered Your Questions In Order Below:
1. You Can Change It On The Form Editor!
2. Submissions Can Be Stored On Your Account As Long As Its Active*! (Not 100% Sure)
3. If You Get To Your Monthly Limit It Will Not Allow Mor Submissions Until You Pay Or Wait Until THe Next Month!
Once A Month Your Account Get Refreshed With Limit Of Space And Submissions And There Are No Hidden Fees And You Can Upgrade Downgrade Or Cancel Anytime! Plus Jus From My Personal Account JotForm Is The Best Form Service You Can Find!
Thank You For Using JotForm
(Im just a forum helper!)
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 08:20 PM
Let me share you some guides base on your queries:
1. For the File Size issue visit here
2. For the multiple file upload, Click Here
3. There is no limit or an expiration date for a form entry. Form submissions are safely stored and can be accessed as long as they are not deleted on purpose.
4. For Over Limit Issue, here's a related thread for you.Click Here
If you have some more clarifications then we would be glad to hear your reply.
- JotFormHelperAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 08:23 PM
Well Done idarktech!
Thank You For Using JotForm And If You Have
Other Questions Or Comments Please Tell Us!
(Im Just A Forum Helper)
- Y H