- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 12:47 PM
I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
It must be asking you to input captcha text for security reasons by CDN. I would suggest you to verify the captcha text and that should solve your problem. It's just an one time process and it should not be displayed again.
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- RenanAnswered on December 16, 2014 at 12:16 PM
Hi Ashwin, thank you, but everyone is seeing that message. I sent the link for other people.
I'm using other forms of JotForm and they are OK; But this one is showing the message and actually we are losing subscribers, because they can't finish the form. Please, check:
http://www.honsha.org/dllm/One more step widgets.jotform.io
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 16, 2014 at 01:23 PM
We recently experienced a denial of service attack originating from Brazil. Our hosting provider is unfortunately now requiring a one time per IP address security check for Brazilian users until the issue is resolved. This is to ensure that services for those users continue without interruption. We are very sorry this is occurring but it should not be permanent.
- crossfitbauruAnswered on December 16, 2014 at 08:40 PM
Ok David, thank you. We are waiting...
- CharlieAnswered on December 16, 2014 at 09:08 PM
As my colleague had advised, please do let your users know that a security check will need to be filled out to proceed. You can read more about the DDoS attack in our end here in this link: http://jotformstatus.com/.
Our upper management is already aware of it and our currently resolving the problem.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 01:11 PM
The translation of your request is not coming through so well. If you wouldn't mind creating a new thread and letting us know a bit more detail regarding your issue, we will be happy to help.
- BorisAnswered on March 13, 2016 at 06:20 AM
@saeful, your question regarding what JotForm is about has been moved to a thread of its own, where we will assist you with your query:
- abbas rajaAnswered on May 07, 2016 at 05:27 AM
- CarinaAnswered on May 07, 2016 at 05:47 AM
Please open a new thread and let us more details in order for us to able to assist you.
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- AkakaAnswered on June 10, 2016 at 06:26 AM
What is causing this web message? "One more step Please complete the security check to access ...
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 10, 2016 at 07:15 AM
If that question is related to JotForm, please open a separate thread here and provide more details about the problem so we can assist you further.
- RohitAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 02:53 PMHi This is Rohit, i want to use this form builder in this Govt Jobs website, but there is something problem, how to implement captcha in this form, please need your help
- BorisAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 03:02 PM
@Rahit, please open a new support thread when in need of any assistance, where we will be able to fully attend to any questions or issues you might have. A new support thread can be opened by going to the following page:
Your question regarding implementing a captcha has now been moved to a support thread of its own, where we will be assisting you shortly. Your support thread is here:
- BorisAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 08:11 AM
@Jobstelangana, your question has been moved to a support thread of its own, where we will be assisting you with the issue you are reporting. Your support thread is here:
For anyone else, if you need any assistance, please open your own dedicated support thread so we can assist you with due care and without any confusion: