- lucasperonAsked on December 15, 2014 at 02:17 PM
O uploud da imagem esta dando erro
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 03:54 PM
I am able to upload a file on formID 42815846024960 with no problem, do you have this form embedded in a webpage? If so, please share with us the webpage link so we can further inspect it.
- lucasperonAnswered on December 16, 2014 at 06:26 AM
Ainda não estou conseguindo fazer o uploud.
O problema persiste. Já utilizei vários navegadores e vários computadores, e o problema é o mesmo.
- lucasperonAnswered on December 16, 2014 at 06:31 AM
Utilizei o aplicativo de demonstração do Widget Image Uploud Preview, e tambem estou com o mesmo problema.
- ShadaeAnswered on December 16, 2014 at 09:33 AM
I was also able to upload a file on your form successfully.
Are all the computers that you are running the test on, on the same network?
Can you also inform us if you have the form embedded on a webpage or you are using the direct link?
We await your response to better assist you.
- lucasperonAnswered on December 16, 2014 at 10:16 AM
Já tentei reiniciar minha rede nem abrir de outros computadores.
Alguém pode me ajudar?
- lucasperonAnswered on December 16, 2014 at 10:30 AM
Essa é a mensagem de ero que aparece na tela. Os computadores estão ligados na mesma rede, ja tentamos reinicia-la, mas em vão.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 16, 2014 at 12:07 PM
There are several reasons why a 403 Forbidden error might come up, to solve it try this:
- Clear your browser cache. Even though you are able to login to your JotForm account, there might be some cookies that are preventing the form to load the widgets server.
-For now I've whitelisted your IP address. If this does not resolve the problem then let us know.