- slideshowbuildersAsked on August 05, 2010 at 10:38 AM
Enjoying JotFrom today! Great software!
I was just wondering, can I customize the subject line from form submissions? Right now it just comes in saying,"New Submission" and I can't figure out how to change that.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 06, 2010 at 03:20 AM
To change subject of emails for a form:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Edit "Subject" line. You can include form answers in your emails, simply select it from the dropdown on the right side.
6. Click Finish and Save your form.