- Wolverin89Asked on December 15, 2014 at 05:09 PM
Dont' understand! Why form have different placement on different browsers use same type (iflare)
Aligning and lenght
embed type - iframePage URL:
- CharlieAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 08:32 PM
Are you referring to the width of the fields? You can try adding a fix width on those elements by injecting the code below to your Form Designer.
width: 600px !important;
You can change the value of the width depending on that you prefer.
1. Navigate to Form Designer
2. Navigate to CSS tab and add the custom code.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need more assistance on this.
- Wolverin89Answered on December 16, 2014 at 04:44 PM
Thank you so much!
Yes, exactly the width I meant! although the distance between rows walks
- raulAnswered on December 16, 2014 at 05:26 PM
Please try to modify the CSS code of the parent div in your website which contains the iframe that you're using to display your form to the following:
It should make your form look like this:
Let us know if this is what you're trying to accomplish.
- Wolverin89Answered on December 16, 2014 at 05:39 PM
Thank you for reply! but, sorry, i not a coderman! :)
I graphic designer, code for me is bad dream!
- raulAnswered on December 16, 2014 at 05:57 PM
Well, unfortunately we cannot make this change for you since this code is included in a file that is hosted in your website. If you have access to the admin panel or the FTP server where your website is published, then you need access it and look for the index.css file and modify it.
You need to locate the #u9475 id and change with the code I provided before.
Hope this helps.
Let us know if you have further questions.
- Wolverin89Answered on December 18, 2014 at 04:44 PM
Thanks for the help!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 18, 2014 at 04:55 PM
You're welcome, @Wolverin89. I hope that the issue is resolved for you now. Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need any further help. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!