- bjornfitAsked on December 16, 2014 at 06:22 AM
I want to place two fields next to each other but even after shrinking them, there is not enough space to do this.
I have aligned the text to the top but want to 'wrap' the text as the drop down box is only narrow.
- CharlieAnswered on December 16, 2014 at 09:25 AM
I'm not sure which one of your fields you are referring to that you want to adjust. May I ask if you can provide screenshots of what you want the form should look like?
For the meantime, please see the screenshots below to see if this solves your problem.
1. Right click or click the settings icon on the field, choose "Shrink".
2. After applying "Shrink" to all of the fields, you will see that the "Text 3" is not in the same line, this is because the width does not match the 3 fields altogether.
3. You can adjust the form width or adjust each fields width so that they can be one line.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need more assistance on this.