- asapcarpartsAsked on December 16, 2014 at 02:01 PM
I use the reCaptcha on just about every form I create, however, it can be tricky for some users. Google has released a new 'No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA', is there a way to get that implemented into my forms? If so, how?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 16, 2014 at 02:31 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
The Google's new reCAPTCHA is not supported on jotforms at the moment. However, we do have plans to implement it. I have sent one more request about the Google's new reCAPTCHA implementation to our Development Team.
We will update this thread once the Google's new reCAPTCHA is available here.
- asapcarpartsAnswered on December 16, 2014 at 02:58 PM
Thank you! Looking forward to the new implementation!
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 07, 2015 at 12:47 AM
Google Recapture is now available:
Please try it out and share your experience with us.
- asapcarpartsAnswered on January 09, 2015 at 09:31 AM
Awesome! Thank you for the update! Can't wait to start implementing this new feature into my forms!
- CharlieAnswered on January 09, 2015 at 11:11 AM
In behalf of my colleagues, you're welcome. Feel free to use the new widget and keep us updated of what you think of it.
If you need an assistance again or have other concerns, please feel free to open up a new thread again, we'll be more than happy to help you.