- humbuckermusicAsked on December 16, 2014 at 05:28 PM
I worked for many many hours only to have a lousy competitor steal one of my forms for their own use. Is there a way to prevent this from happening in the future? It's very disturbing to say the least...
- BenAnswered on December 16, 2014 at 06:14 PM
Yes, you can do that.
To do this you should go to your Account then Settings section (http://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings).
Once there you will see the privacy option that would allow to protect your jotforms from cloning.
Once you select that box your jotforms will no longer be possible to clone.
Do let us know if you have any further questions.
- humbuckermusicAnswered on December 16, 2014 at 06:22 PM
Thanks so much! I sure wish I had known that before. :(
Have a great day!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 16, 2014 at 06:57 PM
Anytime, @humbuckermusic. It's our pleasure to assist you.
You can always get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be glad to help you.
Thank you for using JotForm!!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 04, 2015 at 09:46 AM
I've moved your question to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.