- raypryor3Asked on December 16, 2014 at 09:26 PM
FEATURE REQUEST: I think Jotform should add some form of password protection / tracking on the form clone function.
I develop custom forms for my website clients so it's a bit weird that anyone on the web can just clone my form and essentially steal my work. I've tried this myself and it works. It's really weird that I can go to ANY jotform I see on the web and clone it without the creator ever knowing it.
A password or some sort of "cloning tracking" would be a great help in protecting the work that I put into these forms.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 16, 2014 at 11:00 PM
Though it is not possible to password protect form cloning but it is possible to restrict or disable other users from cloning your forms. You need to enable the privacy settings in your JotForm account. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Click on the person looking icon.
2. Click on the "Account" link.
3. Click on "Settings"
4. Ensure that the "Privacy" check box is checked. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this answers your query.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.