- PitStopCateringAsked on December 17, 2014 at 09:11 AM
- CharlieAnswered on December 17, 2014 at 10:21 AM
Upon checking your account and form, I see that in our mail logs you have indeed failed emailed attempts. But the email you have is not in our bounce list, it's still good.
The problem why you are not receiving email notifications is that you have not set a "Sender E-mail". There's not email server to send the notification to your recipient.
Another way for you to assess and troubleshoot your email alerts in your end is to try the following guides below.
1. You can see here all the submissions done in your form, you can see if the submission was successfully sent or not in your recipient email.
2. This is a guide on how to setup properly your notifications to prevent bouncing email related issues.
3. If you are using a custom email, like those provided in a hosting website, you may want to contact your email provider to whitelist our IP addresses so that the emails may not be blocked.
I hope this helps. If the above solutions does not help you fix the problem, please do let us know.