- casajaya2Asked on December 17, 2014 at 10:11 AM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 17, 2014 at 12:37 PM
Unfortunately the issue resides with our hosting provider. Until they are able to be certain the recent attack does not happen again, they need to have the authentication in place. Though it should only occur once per IP address. Since Cloudflare is our major hosting provider, there is not much we are able to do until they get things sorted.
- BrunoAnswered on December 17, 2014 at 06:10 PM
This is a big problem. The problem occur once per IP, but my customers uses once too, so the forms become unusable for me. Some persons stop at captcha, others continue but become irritated.
Please find a way around this, because it is generating losses for us and certainly many others.
Maybe change the server to Brazilian customers may be a temporary solution
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 17, 2014 at 07:08 PM
Our engineers had to put this restriction due to the recent DDoS attack we've got from Brazil. So, that's why CloudFlare (which is our additional security layer provider) is doing a Captcha check for incoming connections from Brazil.
Sorry for these inconveniences, let me raise a ticket for our devs about this, so they can give you a better insight.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on December 18, 2014 at 03:07 AM
Restriction on Brazil is removed now,
Problem should be fixed,