- DEYCAsked on October 01, 2011 at 04:39 PM
After I tested my form, I realized the Thank You option interferes with the PayPay payment page. How can I remove the option without rebuilding the form?Page URL:
- josipcelzijusAnswered on October 01, 2011 at 05:16 PM
you should go to form and click on thank you page to change it
- DEYCAnswered on October 01, 2011 at 05:33 PM
Pardon my stupidity, but I can't seem to find the page. I can go to edit for the form, but no thank you. When I go to the thank you option in the setup and embed, it just gives me the option of putting it in, not removong it. Thanks in advance.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 01, 2011 at 09:02 PM
Let me share a simple trick for that. Please follow the guide below:
As you said it just lets you edit on the thank you message. It is happening because you choose "Thank you Message" from the thank you options, but here is how you will do the trick:
1. From your form again click on "Thank you!".
2. Choose "Custom URL",
3. Add the URL where your form was embedded.
[this is the case to return user to your page after submission.]
I hope this gives you an idea.
- ffvAnswered on October 14, 2011 at 01:53 AM
We have a form that has a very old thank you message that does not change no matter what option we change it too, can someone help with this?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 14, 2011 at 02:02 AM
We apologize for your inconvenience, ffv.
Can you please provide us the URL of this form in issue? We'd like to see what's inside that's causing your form to not function properly.
We'll wait for your response.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 14, 2011 at 04:05 AM
Like what liyam said, it would be great if you could give us the URL or at least the name of the form that's giving you problems. You have more than 200 forms under your account - checking them one by one will probably take a whole day :)
On another note, kindly check if the form in question has a condition that makes it redirect to a custom URL or a custom message. That might be the cause why you cannot change the Thank You option.
Click Setup & Embed > Conditions to look up for saved conditions on your form. If there's anything that has to do with changing the Thank You URL or message, please delete it.
We look forward to your feedback.