Jerome ConwayAnswered on January 18, 2023 06:06 AM
Specifically what we are looking for is the following:
- excel/google sheet integration ( if we were to stay with formstack how much would this cost?)
- notifications of completion ( relevant parties are sent a notification form is completed)
- ability to run reporting based on the data collected
- ability for the form to be sent to different users ( choose from drop down menu )
- ability to forward form for approval if it needs financial sign-off
- ability to send the form or part of form to other parties e.g. notification of new starter form could be sent to reception and IT and finance and payroll . Reception would only get relevant info without salary info
- ability to incorporate workflows e.g. managers send requests to recruit - if budget implication - forms goes to finance to approve and then to HR . If form rejected by finance - manager gets notification
- ability to sign the form by relevant parties e.g. finance sign off
- ability to be anonymous ( we would like to be an anonymous feedback form sent to employees
Ryan Verba forwarded me to your dept. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Annaliza Ortiz JotForm SupportAnswered on January 18, 2023 06:33 AM
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. Jotform offers everything that you would like to achieve. You can integrate your online form into a google sheet integration. We also have a conditional logic that you can add to your form to set the process to send the form to the first approver and then send it to another approver and then set up an email notification and autoresponder once the form is submitted. Jotfrom also has an approval workflow that allows the approver to choose to approve/denies and then send a notification to the next party.
et us know if there’s anything else we can help you with.