- danni1Asked on August 06, 2010 at 03:01 AM
Thanks for your answer to my last question.
Now I have another question.
The thank you page - the one people see after having completed my form - can't show the last three letters in the Danish alphabet (æøå). How can I make it to show those three letters?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 06, 2010 at 03:47 AM
Do you have problem adding them to a form? Or seeing them on emails or submissions page?
- danni1Answered on August 06, 2010 at 05:00 AM
Yes, I have just tested my form and it can't show Danish letters in e-mails either which is a more serious problem than the "thank you for submission page".
Also it seems to me that the aujtoreponder only works in text mode?
You can see my form here: http://www.jotform.com/form/2170213317
- danni1Answered on August 06, 2010 at 05:25 AM
The strange thing is that the second notification I received was ok showing Danish letters but all the following notifications and autoresponds don't show any Danish letters.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 06, 2010 at 06:11 AM
OK, thanks. I added this to our bug list. We will look into it as soon as it is possible.
- danni1Answered on August 06, 2010 at 09:48 AM
I seems that's only when I submit the form from my website there's problems with Danish letters. When I submit from jotform everything is fine. Does that explain the problem?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 09, 2010 at 05:36 AM
It does not explain the problem but it suggests a solution: Use the IFrame code.
Replace the code on your site with iframe code. When a user is using the form they will be filling it in our site since iframe gets it from our domain. On the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "iFrame Code".
- danni1Answered on September 06, 2010 at 05:06 AM
Thanks for your reply and sorry I haven't been able to answer you.
I have tried the iFrame code, however when I do that I can't submit the form. in IE8 there is a failure message saying:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; GTB6.5; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; HPNTDF; InfoPath.2) Tidsstempling: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 10:02:49 UTC Meddelelse: Undtagelse opstået og ikke fanget Linje: 807 Tegn: 15 Kode: 0 URI: http://www.jotform.com/min/g=jotform&3.1.1
How comes that the form wont submit?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 06, 2010 at 08:32 AM
Can you post the URL of the page that gaves this error on IE8?