- jlosh1913Asked on December 18, 2014 at 11:19 AM
I have an organization that wants to submit 2 different applications through the same email address. Is this possible, or do you need to have 2 different email addresses.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 18, 2014 at 12:30 PM
You can have your form's notifications sent to as many or as few addresses as you would like. This guide will tell you how to create a notification to a single address:
You can set that up for each form.
If you would like more than one address, here is our guide on how to add multiple:
Let us know if you have any further questions and we will be happy to help.
- jlosh1913Answered on December 18, 2014 at 12:41 PMSorry - I might not have posed the question correctly.Someone created a first form email address, and now they want to submit 2 different applications using the same email address. Is this possible?
- BenAnswered on December 18, 2014 at 01:54 PM
Someone created a first form email address, and now they want to submit 2 different applications using the same email address.
Can you please confirm if I have understood you correctly.
You have one jotform with the email that receives the notifications and would like to set another jotform to send the application to the same email address as on the first jotform?
If that is true, then yes, you can do that. Just set the email notifier Recipient E-Mail field to the desired email address.
If that is not what you mean, can you please give us a bit of more details? It might also help if you already have a jotform and can guide us through what you would like to achieve and we would be more than happy to help you set it up.
- jlosh1913Answered on December 18, 2014 at 02:11 PMThanks for getting back to me. We are using jotform for grant applications. I have created a first form with a link to the application. I have one person that wants to create several different applications, but when she clicks on the link to get to the application, it sends her back to the original application, and not to a new/blank form. I told her to use different email addresses, but is there another way to do this? Can you link 1 email address with several applications using the first form?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 18, 2014 at 03:26 PM
I think I am still confused about what you are trying to do. If you could share the form you are working on, we may be able to see a bit clearer. It sounds like you are trying to create a form that will allow you to select from different applications, though I am unsure where the email comes in and how it is being linked to anything.
If you would like to create a drop down menu that will allow for the collection of different sets of data depending on which choice is selected, you can use conditions in your form to only show the selected application:
If this is still not what you are looking for, let us know the form you are working on and how the applications are being served to your users.