- mrc10209Asked on December 18, 2014 at 11:57 AM
How can I remove the new theme used on this form? It has shifted many of my fields
- KadeJMAnswered on December 18, 2014 at 01:10 PM
I see you want to remove the theme entirely from your jotform if I understood you correctly.
It's possible to do that.
All you need to do is edit your jotform inside the formbuilder. Go into the injected css area and remove all of the listed css codes inside it. Doing this will reset your jotform entirely back to its original look.
- kokoAnswered on January 05, 2015 at 01:55 PM
- raulAnswered on January 05, 2015 at 02:43 PM
I'm sorry but I don't understand your question.
Do you need assistance? If you do, please open a new thread and let us know your inquiry and we'll be happy to help.
- mgdagumAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 09:39 PM
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 04:53 AM
I've created a separate thread for you, so anyone in the support staff will be able to assist you with your specific requirement. Please follow up there: