- ECLCAsked on December 18, 2014 at 01:32 PM
I know I can set a certain date that my form is available to be completed and submitted, but can I also set a time for my form to be available. I need it to be only available on a certain date starting at a certain time. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 18, 2014 at 02:56 PM
Unfortunately there is not currently a way to set a time for your form to go live. There is a workaround using conditions Here is what you would need in order to achieve this:
1. A date/time field was added to the form
2. That field was hidden from view via injected CSS
3. A condition was created to hide all elements of the form but the message you saw until the start date arrives. Once the start date arrives, that same condition will show all of the form but the message. (The date/time field upon which the condition depends will always be hidden, due to the CSS)
To better understand what I did, clone the form and have a look at its injected CSS and condition.
Then you can set the date for when it will expire:
Other than that, you would need to manually disable your form:
Then enable it when you are it is ready to be used.
If you would like clarification on anything, please let us know.