- yogamommy6Asked on December 18, 2014 at 02:54 PM
I have created a donation form, but we want the "donate/submit" button to be linked to the method of payment we use. Is this possible?Page URL:
- ShadaeAnswered on December 18, 2014 at 04:01 PM
To confirm, you would like for your users to be redirected to your payment gateway's website after selecting the submit button?
If that is the case, we have integrated with several payment gateways. You can add one of their payment tools to your form.
Once the payment tool is added, when your user selected to make a payment, they will be redirected to the appropriate payment site after selecting the submissions button.
I hope this helps, please inform us if you need further assistance.
- yogamommy6Answered on December 19, 2014 at 09:31 AMThank you so much!! can you input a specific API login ID and trasaction key for the gateway, so it takes you to the exact place you want it to?
- ShadaeAnswered on December 19, 2014 at 10:43 AM
Yes the integration with our payment gateways, allows you to connect to your account using APIs and log in credentials.
Please inform us of which payment gateway you are interested in using and we would be happy to provide you with more information.
- yogamommy6Answered on December 19, 2014 at 03:41 PMThank you so much!! You have been exremely helpful.
- ShadaeAnswered on December 19, 2014 at 04:13 PM
You are most welcome. It is our pleasure to assist you with any inquiries that you may have.
Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.