- marmitzAsked on December 18, 2014 at 03:24 PM
The Downgrade option isn't working.
I want to quit NOW. Could you please confirm the downgrade?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 18, 2014 at 04:12 PM
I took a look at your Account Billing History and I can see that you've paid for this through PayPal. The reason why you have not downgraded yet is because our PayPal Downgrade is not automated. It queues you in our system for our Billing Team to manually downgrade you which is done about once a week so that is the reason why this has not occurred yet. However, you are more then welcome to expedite this cancellation yourself by logging into your PayPal Account and locating the subscription to cancel it there.
You can refer to these instructions to cancel it in your PayPal Account if you wish for it to be immediate:
(1) Login to your Paypal Account
(2) Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
(3) Click the subscription number for that transaction
(4) Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You can also visit this page for more detailed information on how to cancel a Paypal Subscription.