- complimentaryAsked on December 18, 2014 at 03:36 PM
I am having problems with my form calculation widget. Before I had it adding up a total quanitity of products selected, and another one showing the total cost in dollars. Now, the form calculation no longer works. It does not add up automatically.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 18, 2014 at 04:35 PM
I have checked this form in different browsers, but I was not able to reproduce any issues.
If the issue still persists, please let us know. In case this is related to some external page with embedded form, please provide us with the URL in question.
- complimentaryAnswered on December 18, 2014 at 07:23 PM
The problem still exists. It works perfectly fine when I click on 'Preview' at the top right of the form builder. I need this form working correctly for Sunday December 21. I did the browser cache thing. I didn't make any difference.
- complimentaryAnswered on December 18, 2014 at 07:29 PM
- complimentaryAnswered on December 18, 2014 at 07:30 PM
Sorry. I use Internet Explorer. I just tried it on Mozilla and it works. Why would it be that it doesn't work on my Internet Explorer?
- complimentaryAnswered on December 18, 2014 at 07:31 PMI am just using the ‘preview’ at the top right of the form builder page, then view in new tab. I try it out and it doesn’t work! Very stressful!
- complimentaryAnswered on December 18, 2014 at 07:31 PMAlso, I haven’t got the form embedded anywhere.
- complimentaryAnswered on December 18, 2014 at 07:31 PM
- CharlieAnswered on December 18, 2014 at 09:16 PM
I know and I understand how frustrating it is when something doesn't seem to work right, please do bare with us as we will try to look closer where the problem might be.
Upon checking your account and the form URL that you shared, I was unable to replicate the problem in my end. I've tested it in my IE11 browser (latest) using a Windows 7 OS machine.
If you have already clear your browser's cache, I would like to suggest the following troubleshoots:
1. View and test the Form URL in different browsers (you have already tested it in Mozilla, right?). If it works, the problem is a browser compatibility and not in the form specifically.
2. Update your Internet Explorer to the latest (it is recommended that we at least update so that the new standards in web development is meant).
3. See if there's an extension or plugin on your Internet Explorer that blocks the form's functionality. You can try disabling all of them first and try testing each one to see if the culprit is there.
I hope this helps. If the above solutions does not fixed your problem, please do provide us the following additional details:
1. Operating System you are using.
2. Web Browser version
We'll wait for your response.
- complimentaryAnswered on December 18, 2014 at 09:31 PMThank you for your help, the form calculation widget is working now.
- CharlieAnswered on December 18, 2014 at 09:36 PM
You're welcome. I'm glad it's working fine in your end now.
If you need any assistance again or have other concerns, please feel free to open a new thread here in the forum, we'll be more than happy to help you.
- complimentaryAnswered on December 19, 2014 at 09:21 AMIt does not work when there is limited access on the internet (when some sites are blocked by an administrator). Can you fix this?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 19, 2014 at 11:56 AM
Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about it since we do not have control over your internet access. The best way to resolve that is to contact your administrator and ask to white list Jotform.