- 2adorableAsked on October 02, 2011 at 07:21 AM
i have a group of websites that id like to implement the same form on, but each website has its own unique look to it. so i id like a form that will conform to each website.
i do not want to create a seperate form for each site.
- AtacanCAnswered on October 02, 2011 at 07:41 AM
Here are the steps to make your from transparent:
1) Open your form in edit mode,
2) On the top toolbar Click on "Form Style" Tab
3) Click on Background
4) Write "transparent" (without the quotes) in the text box
5) Click OK
6) Save your form
I hope that you find this information useful. If you require assistance, please let us know.