- petesmitAsked on October 02, 2011 at 10:45 AM
created a new form as below earlier today but it doesn't appear in 'My Forms'
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 02, 2011 at 11:11 AM
I have checked your form ID and I noticed that this is under a guest account with the email address photographyandart@b....com
If you have used a different browser to create the form, please use that browser again to open your form. But since you have a personal free account, I would prefer that you simply clone your Contact form to your free account, and update the web page where your contact us form is embedded with the new form ID.
To clone your form:
1. Login to your account and go to My Forms page
2. Click New Form on the tool bar
3. Select Import Form
4. Select From a web page
5. Enter this URL http://form.jotform.com/form/12741441334
After you have done the steps, edit your http://www.pandjphotographyandart.co.uk/calendarorder.htm page and update the embedded source code from the new imported form.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.