- MobileonixAsked on December 19, 2014 at 06:52 AM
I do not see payments coming through ?
- MobileonixAnswered on December 19, 2014 at 07:20 AM
Can someone please answer when will you guys ever get live chat sorted
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 19, 2014 at 11:26 AM
We only enable live chat when there are no waiting support tickets left. There are currently 50 waiting support tickets so we will probably not enable it today.
Is this the form you are having trouble with?
What makes you think Stripe payments are not coming through? Was it working before and suddenly something has changes? Or, is this a new form you created?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 19, 2014 at 11:38 AM
We also did not receive any reports from any other Stripe users which is a very popular gateway, so we would have heard about it by now.
- MobileonixAnswered on December 19, 2014 at 12:45 PM
Hi Aytekin yes that is the form the clients are completing the form ok but payments are not showing up in stripe as they normally do ?
- MobileonixAnswered on December 19, 2014 at 02:01 PM
Can you please reply to see if their is a issue with the above form please please waiting 60 mins now on reply :((((((
- raulAnswered on December 19, 2014 at 02:08 PM
Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.
I was able to reproduce the issue using the testing environment of Stripe, from my testings it seems that this is only happening with recurring subscriptions payments as everything worked fine with one-time payments.
Let me submit this thread to our back end so they can take a look at it and provide further assistance.
Please allow them some time to evaluate the issue and once an update regarding this matter shows up, you'll be notified here.
- MobileonixAnswered on December 19, 2014 at 02:11 PM
Thanks Raul yes these are recurring payments ,what will happen the payments that have been already processed but did not go through.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 19, 2014 at 03:27 PM
You will probably need to ask your customers to re-submit their entries once the issue is fixed.
It seems that the Stripe integration is not currently attaching "customers" to the created "plans". The issue should be checked and fixed by one of our developers, then we will get back to you with additional information.
- MobileonixAnswered on December 19, 2014 at 04:48 PM
Thank you can you please tell me when this is fixed and can you also explain why this would happen
as I need to be sure our forms work 100% if we continue to use.
- MobileonixAnswered on December 19, 2014 at 05:19 PM
Any idea when this will be fixed as we have this form sent out to over 2000 possible customers ?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 19, 2014 at 05:47 PM
We have informed our Maintenance Team about the issue with the Stripe recurring payments. The issue will be investigated and fixed as soon as possible, but I do not have any ETA for when it will be fixed at this point.
We will keep you updated via this thread. Thank you.
- MobileonixAnswered on December 20, 2014 at 03:08 AM
I cannot believe that this issue as still not been resolved I will have to inform stripe that although your platform is excellent if a major flaw like this takes so long to fix ,they should think long and hard about having you as a recommended platform to use.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on December 20, 2014 at 03:24 AM
The issue has now been fixed. All payments made on forms will now be going through to your Stripe account.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
- MobileonixAnswered on December 20, 2014 at 03:30 AM
Thanks Paul I will test now .Cheers
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 20, 2014 at 09:01 AM
Please let us know also of issue with your Stripe integration still persist.
- MobileonixAnswered on December 20, 2014 at 11:02 AM
Seems fine now guys
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 20, 2014 at 01:22 PM
Thank you for the update and we're glad that everything's fine now. Please contact us again if there are problems.