- zultysAsked on December 19, 2014 at 03:14 PM
So I am starting to build some conditions into my form. I have just started to add some test conditions based on a radio button selection. My conditions will continue to be added and will get far more complex. I have already noticed with the limited conditions that are included in my testing, that my show/hide feels are taking upwards of 10 seconds to render on the screen. I am guess this delay will only increase as I add more conditions. (See screenshot)
I have also noticed that some conditions after saving and tested working, somehow are getting deleted (no screenshot for this.
Is this what I can expect? If so this is a big problem for me. Any suggestions to speed up this process and to insure the integrity of my conditions?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 19, 2014 at 04:28 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
The slow rendering issue is most probably related to enabled Autofill option with selected 'Save on data changes' option. The whole form is being saved to the browser local storage upon any changes, and it does not really work well for long forms.
Alternatively, try increasing the 'Auto Save' time and disable the 'Save on data changes' option.
If this does not help, please let us know.
- zultysAnswered on December 19, 2014 at 06:19 PM
Excellent - I plan to disable this feature anyway - thank you!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 19, 2014 at 06:21 PM
You are welcome. Thank you for using our service.
- jbellamyAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 11:04 AMThe problem with conditions mysteriously getting removed is still happening. I noticed it with one my basic forms this weekend. It wasn't that big of a deal but it would be good to know why its happening and bring it to the attention of the jotform developers. I went back into the form and set the conditions again. I will see if it happens again. And I am the only one with access so no one else is editing anything.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 12:41 PM
I created a separate thread for your issue so we can assist you better.
This is the URL of the new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/529684
Thank you for understanding.