- CoriAsked on December 19, 2014 at 05:51 PM
I am interested in using a transparent theme with a picture of our office in the background. I think it would be a custom template. I am not sure if I can upload the picture and then chose the theme.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 19, 2014 at 07:03 PM
I understand that you want to use Transparency Theme from Theme Store and use your office image as a background. Is that correct? If so, yes. You can replace the existing image with your office picture. Please follow the steps below :
1. Create a new JotForm with necessary fields and save it
2. Now, goto the Theme Store and access Transparency theme or you can access this theme directly at http://www.jotform.com/theme-store/theme/transparency
3. Click on Use Theme
4. Select the Form saved from the list of JotForms displayed in the left side and the preview will be shown
5. Click on Install Theme
6. The theme designer shall be opened now and from the Design Tab, click on Background Image
7. Remove the existing background by clicking on X
8. Click on Upload icon to upload your office picture
9. Save and preview your JotForm.
Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you are looking for something different. We will be happy to help.