- benbftgAsked on December 19, 2014 at 07:22 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 19, 2014 at 09:25 PM
Yes. You can clone a JotForm from your account to your account itself and then make changes as you need.Please follow the steps below :
1. Login into your JotForm account
2. Click on Create button which is just below JotForm logo.
3. Choose Import Form form the pop-up displayed
4. Now, select Clone Existing From and then select the JotForm that you want duplicate. Click Continue
5. Your duplicated JotForm will be opened in edit mode now.
6. Make necessary changes to your form and change the title
7. Save the JotForm.
Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance. We are happy to assist you.