What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
how do I duplicate a JotForm from my account?Asked by benbftg on December 19, 2014 at 07:22 PM
Yes. You can clone a JotForm from your account to your account itself and then make changes as you need.Please follow the steps below :
1. Login into your JotForm account
2. Click on Create button which is just below JotForm logo.
3. Choose Import Form form the pop-up displayed
4. Now, select Clone Existing From and then select the JotForm that you want duplicate. Click Continue
5. Your duplicated JotForm will be opened in edit mode now.
6. Make necessary changes to your form and change the title
7. Save the JotForm.
Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance. We are happy to assist you.