- andyjones123Asked on October 03, 2011 at 05:56 AM
When the free plan says 100 freee submissions per month, is that across all forms, or 100 submissions per form?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 06:06 AM
The 100 free submissions per month applies to the whole account and not per form created.
- andyjones123Answered on October 03, 2011 at 06:14 AM
Thanks for the response!
So, what happens if I got over the 100 - will i be notified, and asked to upgrade, or will the submission just not get delivered?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 06:21 AM
Once you reach your submission limit, the forms will be disabled for the meantime therefore no submissions can be made. Of course you will receive a notification once your account is about to be suspended. It will only be reactivated until you either upgrade your account or wait for the next month when your counter resets to zero.
- andyjones123Answered on October 03, 2011 at 06:23 AM
OK - so as long as I will be notified BEFORE it's disabled, then that's fine.
It's for a new site, so the submissions early on will be low, but they should increase over time.