- fortworthcouriersAsked on December 22, 2014 at 02:02 AM
What I'm trying to do with my mileage form, and I don't know if it's something I can do in this environment, is have the user enter two address and then the driving miles be returned. Then, I want to use the mileage to calculate a cab fee which will depend on user input conditionals and the mileage.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 08:15 AM
I have just tried it and I don't think that is possible. A workaround would be to add an input field for the user to manually input the mileage generated by the widget then have the calculation based on this input field. This should be simple and easy to manage.
Let us know if you need help with it.
- fortworthcouriersAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 04:17 PM
Well. what is the basic syntax for passing the picking up and delivery address over to Google maps? Once it has those,. it would seem like it's just a matter of capturing the returned value.
- CarinaAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 05:37 PM
I will investigate further this situation and will get back to you later.
If you need further support or clarification please let us know as we are here to help.
- KomAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 12:31 AM
I need to do this too; get the data from the address fields. The widget is just about useless for cab fare applications if you can't get the addresses in an email.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 01:40 AM
@kom: I see that you have created a thread for your inquiry. You will be answered there.