- CORElectricAsked on December 22, 2014 at 08:17 AM
When I choose my template and Email Alerts-Notifications-HTML, nothing shows up on the HTML Source Editor. I used to be able to edit code in here, but now I cannot. It is just blank now.
Any idea on how to fix this?
- valAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 09:02 AM
Sorry for the trouble caused to you. Could you please share us your form link that has affected this kind of problem so that we can better assist you.
- CORElectricAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 09:54 AM
It is within "My Forms" when I log in. I'm sorry, but I'm not exactly sure how to share my form's link.
- valAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 10:14 AM
I've checked your account and you have two forms on there and I have checked your Email Alert and I can't see any problem on the Email Notification.
Please check these two screenshots of your Email Alert Notifications.
This screenshot is for this form:
And this screenshot is form this form:
Could you please explain to us what is the problem on your form?
- CORElectricAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 11:03 AM
Well I'm sorry to waste your time... I'm not sure what happened but it is working now! Thank you very much for looking into this and for being so quick! You guys are great.
- valAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 12:13 PM
You are most welcome! and its our job to help our customers if they need our service.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance.