- devadanderAsked on October 03, 2011 at 11:13 AM
I have created a couple forms on your wonderful site. 2 of the forms collect payments for a paypal account. I would like to have those 2 forms moved to a new account so our client can login and work with them but not have access to my other forms for other clients.
I.E. i would like to have 2 forms moved to another account without having to rebuild them. What is the easiest way to do this?
Thanks for your time.
- yasincoAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 11:30 AM
Just Login To Your New Account Then Click "New Form" Then "Import Form" Then "From A Webpage" And Enter Your Form Url From You Other Account And It Will Copy It!
- AtacanCAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 12:20 PM
Thank you very much for your compliment. You're very kind. Thank you too yasinco. Please follow these steps:
Join the new account and Go to ''My Forms'',
1. Click on "New Form"
2. Select "Import Form"
3. Select "From a web page"
4. Enter the URL of the form
5. Click "Continue".I hope that you find this information useful. Enjoy using JotForm.