- glegrowisAsked on October 03, 2011 at 11:27 AM
- yasincoAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 11:35 AM
It Looks Fine To Me Please Just Try Re-Embedding It With Iframe And Clearing Your Browser Cache!
I Hope This Helps Tell Me The Out Come.
- glegrowisAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 11:49 AM
Okay I will try that.
I was told by a viewer that he was having problems so I tried it myself on Fire Fox and the same thing happened. The form flashes on the screen and then flashes right off.
I cleared the cache but that did not change it so I will now re-embedd it.
- yasincoAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 11:53 AM
Ok, Tell Me The Outcome!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 04:25 AM
We have assigned a bug ticket about it. Thanks.
- emrew86Answered on October 04, 2011 at 04:54 AM
Hi glegrowis, can you tell us the specific problem ? If you can add screen as well, it could be much better because I couldn't get any error.