- DOUGAsked on December 22, 2014 at 02:46 PM
I SAVED MY WORK BEFORE SOMETHING MESSED UP THE LAYOUT BUT WHEN i LOGGED BACK ON THE PROBLEM WAS STILL THERE.
- raulAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 03:58 PM
I see that currently you're using a guest account to work with your forms. I suggest that you create a registered account for free here. Please note that guest accounts are just for you to be able to do some testing and see what you can do with our tools and widgets before registering.
But, if you're planning to build a form to be shared to the public then we recommend that you create a registered account with us to avoid losing your work when you log out from the guest account.
Hope this helps.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- raulAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 04:00 PM
Also, forgot to mention that you can revert back your changes by using your form's revision history. Please refer to this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/294-How-to-View-Form-Revision-History
- DOUGAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 04:30 PMFirst I did create an account that how about answering my question? Do you have a telephone number?
- raulAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 04:43 PM
I'm sorry but as I mentioned in my second answer you can use your form's revision history to review and revert the changes made in your form. You said that your form layout was messed up when you log back in, this could probably happened because of the auto-save feature (which I forgot to mention on my previous answer and I apologize for that). This feature saves your form automatically every time a change is made, but you can disable it by following the steps provided on this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/86-How-to-Disable-Auto-Save
Do you have a telephone number?
Unfortunately, we don't offer phone support at this time so we don't have a phone number.
- dougandozzyAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 05:20 PMI picked the Artist Info and it keeps screwing up over and over again. I loaded it 3 times and the same thing keeps happening. I took off the auto save and when I tried to add another check field and it messed up the 3 across again.
I hit the back arrow but nothing helped. I tried correcting it and hit save again. Then added another check and without saving it then logged off. I went back on and there was the mistake exactly as it was before I logged off. The autosave is not working. Why is it messing up the format? Where is this history that I cannot see? Can you fix this?
- raulAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 05:39 PM
Just to confirm, you used the "Artist Info" template to build this form: http://www.jotform.us/form/43555851000144. Is that correct? And you're having issues adding checkboxes to the "What do you do?" field, because the layout messes up when you do, right?
I cloned your form to test and I think I see what you mean.
Please try to increase your form's width to 700
And the checkboxes should look correctly aligned in the form editor. If you want to use 3 columns in that field instead of 4 you can select the checkbox field and click on the Spread Columns to modify this value.
Let us know if this helps.
- dougandozzyAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 05:40 PMAlso I found he history. When you click it is shows the current form however that is not what you see in the edit mode. What is the problem?
- raulAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 05:53 PM
Please try to increase the width of the form as suggested on my previous response, this should make the form look correctly in the editor.
Let us know how it goes.
- dougandozzyAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 06:10 PMYES. PLUS THE FONT LOOKS ONE WAY THEN DIFFERENT WHEN YOU PREVIEW. As you see the font is under the box on High blood pressure. When I had it third on the list it went over. I have tried and tried but can seem to get it to look right.
- raulAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 06:33 PM
Try to move that option to the end of the list.
This will place it on the last row and it won't be truncated.
Or you can change the number of columns to 3 and this should provide more space to the checkboxes labels so the look correctly.
- dougandozzyAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 06:50 PMI will try but what about the save problems?
- dougandozzyAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 07:00 PMWhat? I tried expanding and it is as wide as possible unless there is another way to expand. The template layout should be properly sized. There should be a drag option to expand the box but all you have that I see is an expand button that does not expand the width. How about you place all these words in the box that is not working?
ACNE / ACID INDIGESTION / DIABETES / DRY HAIR
HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE / JOINT PAIN / MEMORY LOSS / HIGH CHOLESTEROL
LOW TESTOSTERONE / OVERWEIGHT / HEART DISEASE / LOW SEX DRIVE
LACK OF ENERGY / DIFFICULTY SLEEPING / PROSTATE PROBLEMS
THYROID PROBLEMS / VISION PROBLEMS / YEAST / FUNGAL INFECTIONS
- CharlieAnswered on December 22, 2014 at 09:32 PM
I'm not sure if I understand your problem correctly. This is the form that I am seeing and I cloned it for testing purposes.
Is the screenshot below show you correct placement or alignment of the checkboxes and its labels?
You can also make adjustments on your form layout using the new Form Designer that we have. You can check it under Form Style->Form Designer
I'm also seeing in your Form's setting that the Form has an expiration date. Please edit this also.
I hope this helps. We'll wait for your response for the additional information.
- dougandozzyAnswered on December 23, 2014 at 11:10 AM
- ShadaeAnswered on December 23, 2014 at 11:24 AM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are most welcome. We are happy to know that you were able to get your form to look as desired.
Using the preview that is in our Form Designer, will provide you with an accurate preview. It also allows you to preview the form on various screens.
Your question regarding the header picture has been moved to a new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/481354
Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.