- temperancemagAsked on October 03, 2011 at 12:19 PM
Even the one below this form is trippin out! Any file that I try to upload, it rejects. No matter the fomat.Page URL:
- yasincoAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 12:22 PM
Well Its Fine Now! What Browser Are You Using?
- temperancemagAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 12:25 PM
I have been doing some snooping around while I was waiting on a response, and I noticed that there are several people having the same problem. And yes Im using Firefox. POOOWEE! How soon can this problem be fixed?...lol
- temperancemagAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 12:28 PM
Which browsers is it working with anyway?
- yasincoAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 12:30 PM
Its Working Fine On Google Chrome And Yes Others Are Reporting The Same Problem Too! Please Clear Your Browser Cache And Tell Me If That Works. Other Than That Please Wait for An Official JotForm Rep To Assist You!
- JessicaPriceAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 12:48 PM
Oh good, its not just me! Hmmm... I hope its resolved soon!
- AtacanCAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 01:11 PM
We apologize for your inconvenience. Our developers are working on this issue. It will be fixed as soon as possible. Please take a look at this thread to our colleague Wayne's reply. His suggestion could be useful until we fix this problem which appears only in Firefox 7.
Thank you for your understanding.