- abt317Asked on August 06, 2010 at 03:07 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 06, 2010 at 11:55 PM
Do you mean the Print button on "Submissions" page or the one on "Visual Report Builder"? They are both supposed to be working. What kind of problem do you see? What kind of browser are you using?
- bzedyouthAnswered on August 12, 2010 at 10:19 AM
I'm having a problem printing the 'visual report builder'. I'm using chrome; when hit print, it just prints a blank page with the date and jorform reports on the top and a url on the bottom.
Help is appreciated. LOve the form builder!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 13, 2010 at 07:36 AM
Can you use a different browser for now? I am adding this to our bug list. We will look into it on Chrome.
- whplAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 02:48 PM
I'm using IE 7 & 8 and the printout is blank. http://whpl.mywinterhaven.com/PCLC_Pre-ILS_SelectionSurveyResults-Graphic.htm
- allanftdAnswered on September 28, 2011 at 10:57 AM
I was able to replicate this issue using IE8. But when you choose Print Preview option instead of Print, the report pie graphs appear and print out quite well. Your may try this option or just use another browser like Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
Thank you for your patience on this matter.
- whplAnswered on September 28, 2011 at 12:53 PM
That worked. I'll just put a note to print via the Print Preview option.
- allanftdAnswered on September 28, 2011 at 01:41 PM
Thanks for the update, Linda. Glad that it worked for you!
Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.