- bakewireAsked on October 03, 2011 at 02:07 PM
- jalarconAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 04:44 PM
Please make sure that they are trying to upload allowable file types only and make sure the file they are trying to upload does not exceed the max allowble filesize.
Also try other browser when uploading since we recieved reports on upload problems using Mozilla Firefox and our development team are looking at this right now.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 05:09 AM
Can you ask them these questions?
1. What is the error message they get?
2. What is the name of the files they are uploading?
3. What are the files of the files they are uploading?
- tracyAnswered on October 05, 2011 at 09:09 AM
Thanks for looking into it. It seems like it is working now.
- bakewireAnswered on October 05, 2011 at 11:04 AM
spoke too soon, they are still havinig issues. No one has given me the specific error, but it is something with the uploading. The client who just contacted me said she was trying to upload a jpeg. That's all the info I got.
- allanftdAnswered on October 05, 2011 at 01:00 PM
I was able to submit my information including an image (PNG and JPG formats) through your form. Please check your submissions page.
Your submission has been received.
I am working fast and furious on the Bakewire.com website. I'll email you with updates and a launch date!
If you have questions or comments please feel free to contact me (Tracy) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Could it be that the image they're trying to upload exceeds the allowable size? Is there something common among the users having this problem, such as web browser they're using are all the same? I also hope there is a way for us to get a copy of the actual image that they're trying to upload. This will allow us to repicate the issue which will be very helpful in our investigation.
We'll await any further observations and info that you can share with us. We're very eager to solve this problem for you.
We're sorry for the inconvenience,
- bakewireAnswered on October 05, 2011 at 01:24 PM
I tried on firefox and got the error but was able to submit a test on internet explorer. I'll tell poeple to keep the file small...what size do you recommend?
The woman who was trying to sign up earlier today hasn't gotten back to me, so I don't know if she gave up or will try later.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 05, 2011 at 07:07 PM
Thank you for providing additional information. We will get back to you as soon as possible.