- promasAsked on October 03, 2011 at 02:50 PM
I embedded one of our forms into our Wordpress-based site using the "Wordpress" option. When viewing the live page, I got this error where the form should be:
v8_build_source.js:49: Error loading file load( V8Config.CACHEPATH + form_id + '.js' ); ^
Let me know if you need additional information, such as the form ID, etc.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 03:11 PM
Instead of using the short embed code provided by the Embed Form Wizard when its WordPress button is clicked, try embedding the iFrame version instead and follow two of the instructions given with the other code:
1. On a WordPress "Add New Post" page, click on "HTML" tab above post textarea.
2. Copy form code above:
3. Paste [the iFrame code] into the HTML textarea.
Please let us know if this helps and if there's anything else form related with which you need assistance.
- craigboothAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 03:38 PM
I have been using Jotform for ages and is a superb system. However tonight I am getting the same problem as above when embedding new forms into Joomla. Is there a system problem?
- OranjerunAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 03:43 PM
Paste the iFrame code into the HTML textarea is a solution!!!
I tried it, and it works.
- AllSaints_ATLAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 03:53 PM
That worked. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 05:11 PM
You're welcome, AllSaints_ATL.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 05:07 AM
We are sorry about this V8 problem. It was fixed yesterday. Thank you for your patience.