- LabsAsked on October 03, 2011 at 03:04 PM
My Email Notification has been a hit and mostly miss the last 2 days. What gives?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 08:36 PM
Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. Could you please try to set Sender E-mail to "email@example.com"? Then, re-check if that makes any difference.
You can do this using the following steps:
1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts" and select "Notification".
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom).
6. Set Sender E-mail: noreply@jotform
7. Click "Finish" button.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you your patience and cooperation with us.
- LabsAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 11:27 PMThank you I Do not know how that got changed it was always set with the no reply. Hey as long as it is fixed! J