- woofsAsked on October 03, 2011 at 03:32 PM
My form was populating just fine. I made some adjustments in JotForm. Now when the link is pressed I get this error message:
v8_build_source.js:49: Error loading file load( V8Config.CACHEPATH + form_id + '.js' ); ^
Can anyone help me?
- OranjerunAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 03:44 PM
Paste the iFrame code into the HTML textarea is a solution!!!
I tried it, and it works.
- woofsAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 04:13 PM
Pardon my ignorance. I have NO idea what that means. I'm on the WYSIWYG side!
I found the iFrame code. Is the HTML textarea on the form itself?
- e4aAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 04:45 PM
Joomla doesn't seem to like the iframe code.
I have not had any issues with Jotform in the past and there seems to be lot of issues tonight. Is everything okay with the Jotform systems?
- paoloumaliAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 04:49 PM
When you are getting the embed code, there is a button for the Iframe code, which works the same way with the other code.
Simply paste it to your page. Click here for a screenshot.
- e4aAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 04:52 PM
Many thanks. I got that bit, but unfortunately Joomla isn't accepting the iframe code whereas it accepted the normal embed code.
Any alternatives to the iframe code?
- ldmojicaAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 05:19 PM
I just started having this problem too
it started a little after 3:40pm
- ldmojicaAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 05:21 PM
Just fixed it! yes, the iframe code RATHER than the joomla code fixed it!Thanks!
- e4aAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 05:23 PM
Yes, I am sorted as well with the iframe code. For Joomla you do need to switch off cleanup code in the MCE code for you to be able to save the iframe code in the HTML tab. It has been a frustrating evening!
- virtualkathyAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 05:23 PM
I just started having that same problem too! I hope that Jotform is monitoring this forum and helps us soon.
- jalarconAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 05:27 PM
We apologize for the inconveneince. Our development team is investigating this issue right now.
- hanscomscAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 05:52 PM
I am getting the same error message and my form was populating fine before I made the changes today. Neither the iframe or the embed code is workng for me. I am using Iweb. The page looks fine in Iweb, but when I go to view it on the web, I get the error message. Anyone find a solution?
Just used the iframe code and got it working! Thanks.
- fxrAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 06:01 PM
The developers have been notified of this issue & are working on it with urgency. Thanks for your patience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 05:07 AM
We are sorry about this V8 problem. It was fixed yesterday. Thank you for your patience.
- virtualkathyAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 05:24 AMThank you!!!
- LondonWebsAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 05:33 AM
V8 issue is back again on most of my forms :(
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 05:53 AM
Can you send us the url where we can find the form having this problem? I've looked into your account and pulled up several forms but was unable to see the error.
We'll await for your response.
- LondonWebsAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 07:50 AM
It decided to work again, i replaced http://jot.jotform .... with just http://jotform...