- mybackcrackerAsked on December 23, 2014 at 04:26 PM
my form shows up black in the builder but not in the preview...I don't want it black and it is difficult to work on..I don't remember making any changes that would cause it to appear this way. How can I fix this?
- KadeJMAnswered on December 23, 2014 at 05:06 PM
I see in the formbuilder that your form background has gone completely black.
When did this black appear? Just now? Or?
Were you using the form designer or themes recently at all?
Or did you just open your form with no changes as you said and it was black at random?
Anyhow, I found that your jotform background was set to black. If you didn't do it then it may have been a minor bug that you might have experienced when we updated the formbuilder early this morning.
Here's how to fix it:
(1) Go into your formbuilder for that form.
(2) Look at the top toolbar and choose Preferences.
(3) Select the Form Styles tab then choose Background.
(4) In the Background Option change the hexcode from #00000 to #FFFFF and click okay.
If you don't see the color change then just exit the formbuilder for the form then re-enter it and you should now see it with the normal white background.
If this problem continues on other jotforms on your account please let us know.