- a2034487Asked on December 23, 2014 at 04:48 PM
we've made a simple form, and (for the first time) are using the designer to make it a bit nicer on the eyes. Nothing fancy, the form fields are displayed in the shape of a small note.
In the preview, all looks fine, but when we integrate the form on the site it is stretched across the entire page (horizontally)
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 23, 2014 at 04:52 PM
It seems that we have not received your message. You can use the following thread link to get back to us:
We will be happy to help.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 23, 2014 at 04:53 PM
Can you please provide us with a link to the web page with embedded form?
Then, we will be able to check this out. Thank you.
- a2034487Answered on December 24, 2014 at 06:36 AM
Thanks for your reply. It is fixed now, we were still using the wordpress plugin to add a form to the site. We've copied the link <script> link directly now, and this shows the form correctly.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 24, 2014 at 08:56 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
I am glad to know that your issue is already fixed. Do get back to us if you have any questions.